The Home Bartender
Experience the joys of making beautiful mixed drinks in your own home. Impress your friends and family at your next party, discover delicious classic cocktails that have stood the test of time and understand how modern techniques have molded the way the professionals make drinks today.
Duration 3 hours
- Learn about essential cocktail equipment.
- Understand and practice cocktail techniques (shaking, stirring, building, etc.).
- Read and interpret cocktail recipes.
- Exercise garnishing techniques to compliment an enhance your drinks.
- Create and taste 4 seasonal cocktails (Espresso Martini, Negroni, Mojito, Margarita, etc.).
- Gain the skills and confidence to make ANY cocktail at home while having a great time!
Hosted in our Instagram friendly, purpose built facility in Regency Park, or we can come to you!
Group bookings are available for private classes which can be tailored to your event.
Birthday parties, engagements, hens/bucks and corporate groups are all welcome.
Our bartending courses are hosted by award winning bartender, Mitchell Clarke, who has years of experience managing cocktail bars, competing in cocktail competitions and training for premium spirits distributors.